Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Best and Worst of 2015

I can't believe another year has passed.  How did this happen?  Someone hit the pause button for just a second so I can catch my breath.

No?  Fine, then I guess I have to get on with this.  The best and worst forms of entertainment I have come across in the year 2015.  Yikes.

Okay, so here we go.  From Gems to Blacklist…


BOOK GEMS:

1. Nora and Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor

2. Dreamthief and Spellweaver by Tamara Grantham

3. Chalice by Robin McKinley

4. Pegasus by Robin McKinley

5. Cage of Deceit by Jennifer Anne Davis

6. Ivy by Hollow Ryan



MOVIE GEMS:

1. Max

2. Jurassic World

3. Avengers: Age of Ultron

4. Machine Gun Preacher



GAME GEMS:

1. Rise of the Tomb Raider



Now onto…


BOOK BLACKLIST:

1. The Awakener by Amanda Strong

2. Descendant by Nichole Giles

3. Reluctant Guardian by Melissa Cunningham

4. Crushed by Kasi Blake

5. The White Aura by Felicia Tatum



MOVIE BLACKLIST:

1. Jupiter Ascending

2. San Andreas

3. Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation

4. Spectre


There you have it, Leah's worst and best experiences of 2015.  I'll try to keep better notes on my wrap up for 2016, but I'm hopeful that the list of Gems grows, while the list of Blacklist shrinks.  But we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment