Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Book News: Prideful Magick Collection

Well, a lot has happened since I last updated this. Shame on me. Now it's time to catch up.

First of all, the Prideful Magick Collection is almost complete. Ivy and Oleander were joined by Valerian on December 19, 2016 and Hawthorn on November 30, 2017.




For now, this is what the Collection consists of:



Alas, there's one left in Alexandria's tale. The release date for Avens will be announced soon in a much more fun fashion, but as my record has proven that I probably won't remember to update, I'll just squeeze it in here: January 21, 2019.

Honestly, I'm so pleased to have made it so far in the past few years. Even have the website up-to-date. With the Prideful Magick Collection sporting its own page. (Be sure to check it out!)

Thanks to everyone that keeps up with this blog and checks out my stuff. I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment