Sunday, March 23, 2014

About Rachel

First and foremost my dear readers, be warned my thoughts come from a dark yet comforting place for me. I am not very critical, or too dangerous with my dark mind! I would like to take the time to thank my other two fellow bloggers that I will share this wonderful blog with, its an honor, and a pleasure.

I have been writing for nearly 4 years, it is harder than it sounds. People will go around my town, and say ''Writer huh. must be the easiest thing in the world'' well let me tell you people, its not. Go ahead and write your first dark thriller and let know how that goes. You get to the end and have the hardest time finishing it to perfection.

I am generally known for my Romance novels, but I am doing my {hope to be, soon to be} published book, it comes from a very dark side of me, yet the darkness is a good way to come out of your mind, rather than keep it all in.

I am known for writing other things also, I was asked last summer to write for Tom Cruise, and it was pleasure. I can only hope that he enjoyed every minute of that writing that I poured my heart into. I want to tell everyone out there, that nothing is impossible, you have to get out there and ask for these things. Get some balls and just go for it. That is what I did, and it worked, yet I had to work hard for it also. You can't get out in the world with out getting your hands dirty a little. There will be days you will fail, there will be days that people will say ''No'' but you know what you can't get kicked by the horse, and let the horse get away with it. I urge you readers who read this, go out there and work for what you want. I urge all my readers to do so.

Now for this wonderful blog my fellow Bff has put together, my opinion is like a bee sting, it will hurt for a bit but yet it is the most honest. If it means for people to improve, I want people to know how they can. I am an open book, as far as movies go. I love movies, and with books, I can always know its going to be a good one when I can't put it down. My favorite book has to be ''Daisy Fay And The Miracle Man'' written by the wonderful Fannie Flag. I am a huge History buff so I become a nerd and read up {and sometimes re-read} and all the wonderful History out in this wonderful world. I like to call myself the ''Nerd'' of the group because I love everything that has to do with Space,History,Books,Movies, and yes Comic Book Movies!

I hope you enjoy my Opinions, please feel free to leave your honest Opinions here with us three gals. After all we live in a world of Freedom Of Speech right? Take care, happy Opinions!

Contacts for Rachel

Rachel Facebook

Rachel Twitter

Rachel Wattpad

Rachel's Tom Cruise Blog Post

No comments:

Post a Comment